What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on the final episode of Four in a Bed that I started watching earlier - only watched it for the arguments.

About to continue with This Country.

Man down again . I literally stopped breathing I laughed so much , my face was scarlet , my mouth wide open and there was a strange wheeze emulating from my mouth ...mute white wheezing noise .... fuckers just sat in their chairs staring at me

Not a series but the film Moana. My little boy is obsessed and we must watch it 3 times a day. Does make a nice change from Trolls! We had over a years worth of obsession with that! 😂

Reactions: 2
Informer on BBC iPlayer - I binged all 6 episodes in one go and it's amazing. Solid acting. But it's quite tense though, so maybe not if you're looking for something light hearted/relaxing.

Documentary on Jane Andrew's who was Sarah Ferguson's dresser. She murdered her boyfriend

Not a series but the film Moana. My little boy is obsessed and we must watch it 3 times a day. Does make a nice change from Trolls! We had over a years worth of obsession with that! 😂
My little boy is the same! Latches on to one film for months and months - we’ve cycled round Monsters Inc, Moana, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast and his current obsession is Tarzan. It’s the first thing he asks for when he wakes up and then periodically through the day, all day every day!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The Pandemic at number 47. It’s really interesting ( it’s on All4 ). Lockdown one , a man went out in his street filming and trying to talk to people passing his house , his neighbours mainly , asking them about what they are doing , how they are feeling , the local newsagent crying because he’s so scared and he’s closing his shop , the neighbours brother dying , the lady’s husband over the road couldn’t breathe and calling an ambulance. He didn’t even know there names and they live opposite. It’s really interesting , just normal everyday people coping or trying to cope . Over the course of March - June he got to know his neighbours

Currently working my way through Below Deck on Hayu.

Watched The Investigation last week when eldest was in nursery and thoroughly enjoyed that.

OH is *obsessed* with Married At First Sight Australia so we're catching up on All4. Bit late to the party with that one.

The Pandemic at number 47. It’s really interesting ( it’s on All4 ). Lockdown one , a man went out in his street filming and trying to talk to people passing his house , his neighbours mainly , asking them about what they are doing , how they are feeling , the local newsagent crying because he’s so scared and he’s closing his shop , the neighbours brother dying , the lady’s husband over the road couldn’t breathe and calling an ambulance. He didn’t even know there names and they live opposite. It’s really interesting , just normal everyday people coping or trying to cope . Over the course of March - June he got to know his neighbours
I watched this too, pretty depressing we are basically in the same situation a year on

any good? i'm thinking of watching it soon
Yes I’m enjoying it so far, only 5 episodes in. Some of the scenes made me quite emotional. It is a bit unrealistic in that the main character knows what’s going on in all the hospital departments, I suppose a lot of medical dramas are unrealistic though!

Currently getting back into Grey’s Anatomy thanks to Disney Star, forgot where I stopped so rewatching season 9. Bf has health anxiety so can only watch it when he’s upstairs asleep or playing his games.

I’d also really recommend “are you the one” it’s an MTV dating show, such a cool concept and it’s really entertaining - takes your mind right off lockdown. Couple of seasons are on Netflix and you can get the rest on Sky- just finished S4!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.