What are you watching right now? #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Narcos series two - episode 10

pablo is about to be caught at long last

Reactions: 1
Miss Scarlet & The Duke.

Really enjoying it but it is a mix of Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries and Ripper Street.

I’ve just finished the last 10 mins of Ep 4 of Obsession because I fell asleep while watching it last night. Absolute pile of tit. I want my 4 hours back.

Reactions: 3
Will Trent, on Disney+

A lighthearted police show, akin in tone to Castle or House or The Rookie or a less serious Bosch.

I've only watched two episodes but it's quite good! Needs a thread...
---
Grace - season 1, ep 1

I'm watching all the crime shows you guys recommended earlier in the thread :)
Grace is great!

Reactions: 5
Will Trent, on Disney+

A lighthearted police show, akin in tone to Castle or House or The Rookie or a less serious Bosch.

I've only watched two episodes but it's quite good! Needs a thread...
---

Grace is great!
Ooh, I have just started on the Will Trent books after reading the Grant County ones years ago. Funnily enough, as I am off work I have just plugged in my kindle to charge as I’m spending far too much time on here and watching cat reels!

And waiting for people to die because of your thread!

• Haha
The Night Agent episode 10 on Netflix.
Great to read that there will be a new series next year.

Going to watch Colin from accounts next.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.