What are you watching right now? #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same, I wonder if someone will create a thread. It's on tonight, tomorrow & Tuesday. That's much better than one episode a week imo
I didn't know that! I actually fell asleep, what was it like?

Reactions: 2
Celeb Mastermind. Normally not a fan of the show or Drag, but saw Kittie Scott Claus was on. I loved her on Masterchef and her subject is Girls Aloud. Winner for me!

Reactions: 3
80’s adverts on YouTube. Just found this classic to share on the What scared you as a kid thread.

I am off work so a bit bored!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Four in a Bed.

Anyone else have issues with All4? It always pixelates the bottom half of the screen at least twice during a show. Same when I use a laptop. It's the only streaming service I struggle with.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Four in a Bed.

Anyone else have issues with All4? It always pixelates the bottom half of the screen at least twice during a show. Same when I use a laptop. It's the only streaming service I struggle with.
I can never watch it on my TV, it plays the ads then finishes as if I have watched the episode, its really frustrating as I hate watching things on my laptop

I didn't know that! I actually fell asleep, what was it like?
The 1st episode last night was actually very good. I know they are (rightly IMO) very keen to tell the true story, as the recollection of the event for some remains around Raoul being a jilted partner & Paul Gascoigne/Ray Mears attending. Not that it was domestic abuse/violence, and that Raoul was actually in Durham Prison for assaulting a 9 year old relative. The names of the victims often fade. Also the sick appreciation some still have for Raoul.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The 1st episode last night was actually very good. I know they are (rightly IMO) very keen to tell the true story, as the recollection of the event for some remains around Raoul being a jilted partner & Paul Gascoigne/Ray Mears attending. Not that it was domestic abuse/violence, and that Raoul was actually in Durham Prison for assaulting a 9 year old relative. The names of the victims often fade. Also the sick appreciation some still have for Raoul.
Thank you, yes I couldn't believe that some folks were calling him a hero, he killed a defenceless guy in cold blood with a sawn off shotgun, then that poor policeman who's last look ever was him with a gun :(

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.