What are you watching right now? #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hayu kindly offered me 3 Months @ £1.99 each so i'm back to Southern Charm. Season 3 ep6 atm

Reactions: 2
Just finished binging dreamland actually really enjoyed it even though I can't abide Lilly Allen really hoping for a second series

Reactions: 4
Nighty night on iplayer, I had never seen it before but its quite funny

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Last Kingdom: Seven Kings Must Die.

I really enjoyed the series so hoping the film is as good!

Reactions: 1
Just finished Jury Duty! Absolutely brilliant, you could tell the cast all got on really well 🥲

Loved the last episode seeing all the behind the scenes bits

Just finished Jury Duty! Absolutely brilliant, you could tell the cast all got on really well 🥲

Loved the last episode seeing all the behind the scenes bits
I felt so bad for Ronald he looked a bit upset when they first told him😆 he was so lovely

I felt so bad for Ronald he looked a bit upset when they first told him😆 he was so lovely
Omg I know, I thought he was gonna cry! I was glad when the judge said all the nice things about him and everyone cheered. He’s the nicest guy ever, I don’t know how they found him 🤣

• Heart
The Last Kingdom: Seven Kings Must Die.

I really enjoyed the series so hoping the film is as good!
What did you think? I LOVED the series and was ever so slightly disappointed with the film. Only in that I feel it was rushed. I would have been happier with waiting longer and not feeling that way.
Really missed Hild and Stiorra. Felt a bit jarring no Edward and the total 180 of Aethelstan. Did like seeing Uhtred between the land of the living knowing Bebbanburg was safe and the great halls of Valhalla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.