What are you watching right now? #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is happening with itv ??? Lorraine is utter shite and as for this morning 🤬. The advertisers need to seriously consider what they’re being associated with…. Drivel

Reactions: 4
Colin from Accounts - episode one. Watching after seeing lots of you were watching...

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Mrs Davis, e2 - really enjoying it

Also for those who haven't watched it yet please watch Tiny Beautiful Things. I binged it and it was so good. I cried almost every episode but it was so uplifting
---
The Power Episode 6
Is it still worth watching? I gave up after e4
---
Also tried watching Dead Ringers but it's bleeping weird and not in a good way, for me at least

Reactions: 1
Simón Beckett - The Chemisty of Death on prime. Anyone else seen it?
I enjoyed it. I'd only heard of it because Amy Nutall had been in the news recently. Hope they do another series.
---
Wtf is happening with itv ??? Lorraine is utter shite and as for this morning 🤬. The advertisers need to seriously consider what they’re being associated with…. Drivel
Completely agree... I turned off Lorraine because she had Paul Burrell on again :sleep: Not watched This Morning all week because of PS, was going to tune in today for Jeff Goldblum... but then saw Jake Quickenden dressed as a bone and just switched off :LOL: I mostly watch BBC in a morning now, Morning Live and that new medical scam show on after it is pretty good.

Last edited:
One foot in the grave, 30 years of laughter, you can't beat abit of Victor!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Tales of the unexpected - I find these absolutely hilarious (even though I'm sure they aren't meant to be😂) and the acting from most is shocking 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Tales of the unexpected - I find these absolutely hilarious (even though I'm sure they aren't meant to be😂) and the acting from most is shocking 😂😂
I quite like watching these, some of them were good, but most were bad!!

Just started new series of Unforgotten, wasn't sure about it after losing Cassie, but it's ok so far!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.