What are you watching right now? #10

Do you like to binge watch TV or wait a week for new episodes?

• Binge! I need it all now

Votes: 107 87.7%
  • Happy to wait a week

Votes: 15 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Hunting - episode one, it's set in Adelaide. . On STV player (I usually only watch Brookside on there but this looked good)

Reactions: 1
Finished Happy Valley, I couldn't stop watching it 😂
Also watched The Strays and Fall, kinda think I wasted my time. Fall was the better one out of the two.
Just going to start Maternal now

Reactions: 5
I watched Don't Look Up on Netflix today. The critics hated it, but the viewers seemed to enjoy it? I thought it was great, so clever and made me laugh a few times.

Reactions: 6
Endeavour ... S9 E1+2

What an amazing, fabulous program this is. I cannot believe there is only one episode left 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm about to watch the next 5 episodes of Brookside (day off work after tooth out this morning, so feet up and relax!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.