What are you watching right now? #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Field of Blood- it's a 2011 drama with Peter Capaldi. Found it on the STV app and really enjoying it

Spurs being given a footballing lesson by Newcastle, 3-0 in 10 minutes, the atmosphere in the room here is bleak, texts flying between the husband and sons.

Daniel Levy is a twit.

Gordon Ramsay Future Food Stars. I loathe most of them but it keeps me quiet & just making occasional bitchy comments at them for their obvious stupidity. I feel hangry and sparky, even after a yummy evening meal.

It's the episode in Henley & Moreton, which is making me slightly sad and deeply broody for rural Oxfordshire. Oh I miss it so much, despite it now being far too overpriced to live in without ridiculously high twin household salaries.

Just finished watching Jury Duty on Freevee. It's a "documentary" with a fake trial and a fake jury except for one guy who believes it's all real. Absolutely LOVED it, so funny! Best thing I've watched in ages.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.