What are you cooking for dinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We get Gusto. It's so yummy every week having new meals and it's sooo nice not having to decide what to cook lol

Reactions: 1
Lasagne, chips, garlic bread and coleslaw... possibly a wee beer to wash it down and tempted for a couple cocktails if I'm fit to move afterwards

Reactions: 4
Breaded chicken in the shape of lions and nandos perinaise as a sun πŸ˜‚ masterchef sign me up x

received_257325048628170-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Thought I'd share this as I was about to make spag bol for the 4000th time but decided at the last minute to make this. Teenagers just wolfed it down - I would highly recommend it. It was good for stretching out meat and using store cupboard ingredients, and looks like it can easily be made vegetarian/vegan as well. I can't get lasagne sheets and we really miss that, so kind of felt like a Mexican lasagne.

Only thing I did differently was to omit salt as I find those tins of refried beans really salty anyway, otherwise I followed the recipe to the word.
We had this tonight with leftover chilli and some cous cous stuffed peppers πŸ‘

Reactions: 3
I thought, seeing as I have a bit more time on my hands at the mo, it would brighten the place up! 😁

Love the presentation and NO plate to wash is an added bonus.
Love a paper plate πŸ˜‚ (environmental friendly people don't hate me) I ordered normal plates but they aint came yet πŸ˜‚

Cannellini bean stew. It has celery, onions, carrots, tomatoes, herbs, potato and spinach instead of kale. Adding wine was optional but I didn’t have any. Got the recipe from an Italian cook on Instagram. There are similar recipes on the BBC food site. Added nutritional yeast flakes as a garnish to save my cheese.

Last edited:
Bacon, cheesy, creamy linguine.
I forgot to take a photo, sorry.

Cheese pizza & five nuggs. πŸ˜‚ A wish a could cook proper food but I will learn 1 day x
received_923687298089994.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We had a roast chicken. Then I got bored and made brownies. Which, I quickly discovered are basically just butter, sugar and chocolate. So I chopped up some prunes and pistachio nuts, to sort of, balance the bad with the good, or something 🀣

(I'm definitely going to be on one of those channel 5 documentaries being being lifted out of the house through a wall when this lockdown is over πŸ– )

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chicken enchiladas - sorry I can’t upload the photo for some reason.

Edit: working now but forgot to take one after cooking.

9860FDE8-5518-4DD6-AF07-110F829F571B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
We had leftover roast pork made into a sauce with leftover cream, leftover gravy, and mushrooms and onions sauteed in butter, served with rice and broccoli. My teenagers then ate two bowls of yoghurt and granola, cheese and crackers, and a piece of flapjack each. They are bottomless pits.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.