What are you cooking for dinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've just had turkey steaks with gravy, cubed potatoes done in the actifry, and corn on the cob. As requested by 7yr old. He wants spag bol at the weekend, apparently.

Reactions: 2

Thought I'd share this as I was about to make spag bol for the 4000th time but decided at the last minute to make this. Teenagers just wolfed it down - I would highly recommend it. It was good for stretching out meat and using store cupboard ingredients, and looks like it can easily be made vegetarian/vegan as well. I can't get lasagne sheets and we really miss that, so kind of felt like a Mexican lasagne.

Only thing I did differently was to omit salt as I find those tins of refried beans really salty anyway, otherwise I followed the recipe to the word.

Reactions: 1
I'm torn for tonight. Friday night is usually egg and oven chips, but at my now once a week shop at Asda last night I got two trays of 24 meatballs for 25p each! Leaning maybe towards them with spicy tomato sauce and pasta.

I’ve just made up a batch of gyoza (pork & tofu) and spring rolls.
might make some noodles too.

I'm gonna make a fake nandos - wraps, fake chicken, perinaise, salad, spicy rice, peri peri wedges.

Probs one of my fave teas to make and I love having it on a Friday too for some reason....

Reactions: 6
We are having panko chicken tonight. Basically chicken with mozarella, then served with pasta! Yum!

Think I’m gonna have a veggie korma with onion bargies samosas and naan bread 😍

Sundried tomato, olive, mushroom, garlic and crispy prosciutto pasta

shredded beef mixed in with courgettes and a bit of tomato sauce with rice and bit of cheese

Got eggs to use up. So having a cheese, tomato, mushroom and chorizo frittata. With a side of rocket 🚀 and a glass of 🍷

Homemade chicken curry. Never ever turns out the same so always leap of faith really!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.