What are you cooking for dinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are having a sausage traybake. Needed something quick to stick in the oven tonight, lost the motivation to cook weeks ago 🀣

Lamb roast and some Easter egg for pud ❀
You must have amazing willpower still having eggs left 2 + weeks after Easter πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fish pie with veg. Husband's cooking so I'm not fussed what he serves up. Just enjoying not having to cook.

Reactions: 2
Sweet n sour chicken with egg fried rice.

Can someone create a new thread? I am so backwards with this type of stuff I will probably accidentally kill Tattle in the process? Same thread name with a #2 at the end?

Thank you please and thank you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™…

Reactions: 1
First of all, I am so bloody happy that I’m not the only one who likes to ask people what they’re having for tea πŸ˜‚

I am doing potato dauphinois with steak and steamed veggies on the side. BOOOOM πŸ‘πŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.