What are you cooking for dinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A mid-week simple roast. I had a craving for roast potatoes and gravy, and I need comfort food right now.

Reactions: 2
Chilli and rice.
I probably have about a week’s worth of “normal” meals and then the interesting combinations may begin!

I’m too stressed so I’m just going to eat cheesecake 👀
I am craving some good cake now and I don’t have a sweet tooth. I bought some delicious chocolate cake with vanilla frosting from a local bakers a few days ago and now I want another piece. I managed to buy some flour and eggs today so am going to make a chocolate banana cake.

• Heart
I have M&S haddock fish cakes from my freezer. Serving them with some toasted muffins to use them up as I forgot to put them in the freezer. Baked beans on the side,

I made leftover Christmas party food from the bottom of the freezer served with Super noodles and salad (carrot sticks and cucumber) These are dark times.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Coeliac friendly salami and pasta dish ... so easy and very delicious; leftovers make a wonderful lunch.
  • Bag of gluten-free penne pasta
  • Roll of Italian salami
  • Tin of Italian tomatoes
  • Dash of garlic
  • A handful of fresh basil
  • A generous dollop of avocado oil
  1. Fill a pot with water, add a few drops of avocado oil and bring to the boil
  2. Add pasta to boiling water, and turn heat down to minimum
  3. After 10 minutes, strain pasta and set aside to cool
  4. Chop up salami (I slice, then chop into quarters) and set aside
  5. Pop pasta into a large bowl and douse with avocado oil whilst stirring.
  6. Add tomatoes, salami, basil and garlic to the bowl while continuing to stir.
  7. Enjoy!
Dish is best served luke-warm, but equally delicious cool. If you want to re-heat it the next day for lunch, adding a bit of Parmesan cheese on top gives it a lovely rich flavour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.