What are you cooking for dinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Home made ratatouille with jacket potato and loads of Parmesan on top. With a side of 🚀

Tonight is courtesy of Hello Fresh with “Chermoula spiced halloumi with naan bread and a tomato salad”. It’s 825 calories I’m saving for it so it had better be yummy!
That sounds amazing!

Beans on toast tonight and a bottle of white. 😂 end of a long week.

Reactions: 1
Friday - so egg and chips 🍳🍟 I always have tomato ketchup which makes my OH queasy. Sometimes I wonder what I see in him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What do you get?
What don’t I get 😂

usual order would be chicken chow mien, special fried rice, Chinese chicken curry, sweet and sour chicken Hong Kong style, beef in black bean sauce, crispy chilli beef, prawn balls.

Between 6 of us, not just me 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Didn’t fancy cooking from scratch tonight so we’ve both got pizzas from Tesco! Other half has the Ristorante and I have the Kirsty’s Vegan margarita! I am excited!

Reactions: 4
We ended up having toast! I had a salt beef sandwich at lunch so wasn’t hungry for my halloumi and naan. Good toast with lightly salted low fat Lurpak..... heaven! Now a glass of wine to wash it down!

Vegetarian calzone and garlic bread

Vegan pizza and chips for other half

Takeaway tonight as we never have one

Reactions: 4
American style grilled cheese sandwiches with bread buttered on the outside and cooked in a frying pan.

I noticed that Oddbox is doing a sale of at least fifty percent off their boxes. Has anyone tried them?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.