What are you cooking for dinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to a local mezze restaurant with my Mum. Likely will have chicken shish and salad, no bread because I’m trying to watch my calories and just had a Cadbury dessert pot thing.

Reactions: 2
Tray bake with roast veggies and chickpeas, and goats cheese melted on top. Might do some cous cous to have with it too

Reactions: 3
Comfort food is needed tonight, so it's sausages, beans and cheesy mash.

Reactions: 4
Chicken & chickpea curry tonight with basmati rice, folded flatbreads and a little natural yogurt.

I use this recipe, add an extra chicken breast, keep the corinander to an absolute minimum and throw in half a bag of spinach and some frozen peas near the end.

Makes enough for six portions that way meaning I can do one for my boyfriend's lunch tomorrow and I can freeze three 😊

Reactions: 3
Lentil pasta with meat balls. Side dish spinach, red pepper, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms cooked in garlic drizzle oil

What’s that ? 🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪
It's an Indonesian soy product. I'm also interested in cooking with Seitan- a kind of wheat meat. I'm not vegan but am interested in finding out more about plant based food.

Reactions: 2
Tonight is courtesy of Hello Fresh with “Chermoula spiced halloumi with naan bread and a tomato salad”. It’s 825 calories I’m saving for it so it had better be yummy!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.