What are you cooking for dinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steak with this potato gratin from Lidl, I could easily inhale the whole packet of it ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Lasagne and garlic bread tonight ๐Ÿ™‚

What donโ€™t I get ๐Ÿ˜‚

usual order would be chicken chow mien, special fried rice, Chinese chicken curry, sweet and sour chicken Hong Kong style, beef in black bean sauce, crispy chilli beef, prawn balls.

Between 6 of us, not just me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
That sounds amazing ๐Ÿ˜€

Reactions: 2
Steak with this potato gratin from Lidl, I could easily inhale the whole packet of it ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ooh what potato gratin from Lidl? Which section is it from?

I'm going to have creamed tuna on toast later. No actual cream in it though, just a white sauce with added mustard, peas and tuna.

Ooh what potato gratin from Lidl? Which section is it from?
Itโ€™s by the cooked meats and salady bits in my local one, I remember Aldi do something similar too! I like making my own from scratch but never can be bothered after working so these are perfect :love:

Was meant to be salt and pepper tofu with spicy rice noodles and veg but weโ€™ve been to the pub and I canโ€™t be arsed so Aldi veg meat balls, pasta and sauce out of the jar it is. Would get a takeaway but now have about -12p to my name ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Bacon wrapped Chicken stuffed with cheese and BBQ sauce. Chips and veg.

Was supposed to be curry but we didn't realised we had run out of coconut milk.

Indian takeaway , Tandoori special mix with garlic naan , rice and chips ...... all the carbs๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

An Amy's Kitchen burrito for a starter and then baked beans with grated cheese on toast.

Homemade Nandoโ€™s tonight using the BBQ seasoning rub. Itโ€™s heaven! ๐Ÿ˜

Got a sick kid so doing her some microwave pasta and toast. Other kid is with his Dad.

For myself I got a curry ready meal.

Exciting night here tonight.

We are having pizza tonight as fiance is on a course.

Tomorrow we are having salmon, potatoes and veg.
This is how we cook it.

Salmon w/ olive oil, crushed garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
Potatoes w/ olive oil, crushed garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.

Set oven to 375/190. Put potatoes in the oven for 40 mins, then the salmon for 25. Super easy.

Reactions: 5
We are having pizza tonight as fiance is on a course.

Tomorrow we are having salmon, potatoes and veg.
This is how we cook it.

Salmon w/ olive oil, crushed garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
Potatoes w/ olive oil, crushed garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.

Set oven to 375/190. Put potatoes in the oven for 40 mins, then the salmon for 25. Super easy.
Sounds delicious

Slow cooker spaghetti bolognese tonight ๐Ÿ

I use this recipe, which is the best one I've found. I use canned cherry tomatoes and definitely add the chilli flakes. I use tagliatelle instead of spaghetti and do the tossing method she recommends - it makes a difference!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.