What are you cooking for dinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A UK version of hash browns! But not grated potatoes. Loads of recipes out there.
Ahhh gotcha. I was looking online at different types! I’m interested now bc it seems to use leftovers w pot’s and veggies .. I’m always looking for ways to make something new w my leftovers :)

Ahhh gotcha. I was looking online at different types! I’m interested now bc it seems to use leftovers w pot’s and veggies .. I’m always looking for ways to make something new w my leftovers :)
I would put potatoes, either mashed or boiled, spring onions/scallions, or if you don’t have those use regular onions. Add bits of green, like shredded chopped cabbage or brussel sprouts.. Salt and pepper. It’s called bubble for short.

Reactions: 1
I would put potatoes, either mashed or boiled, spring onions/scallions, or if you don’t have those use regular onions. Add bits of green, like shredded chopped cabbage or brussel sprouts.. Salt and pepper. It’s called bubble for short.
Ah, thank you! Will definitely try to make some 👍☺

salmon and new pots and veg. Hoping that grim white water doesn't ooze out of the salmon when I'm cooking it. Sorry for TMI

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Tonight we're having crispy chicken thighs with garlic butter and I'll slice some potatoes and put under the chicken in the oven so they go all crispy and delicious from the juices, with a green salad.

Breakfast for dinner! Bacon, sausages, homemade hash brown's, mushrooms, baked tomatoes and black pudding.

Got a chilli bubbling away in the slow cooker. I'll serve it later with 40g of basmati rice, a little sour cream & grated cheddar and a folded flatbread.

I follow this recipe 👇🏼 with a few tweaks.

I use canned cherry tomatoes instead of chopped, extra lean beef mince not chuck steak and add a sprinkling of crushed red chillis. The recipe doesn't list them in the ingredients (they are mentioned in the method) but I throw in a couple of cans of kidney beans near the end of the cooking time as well.

4 hours on high, 6-8 hours on low.

This is the best chilli recipe I've found and it's easy! 🌶

The Allotment Pie from Jamie’s Veg cookbook. Essentially a shepherd’s pie but with root veg and lentils instead of meat (y)

Reactions: 2
I’m making a roasted veg risotto tonight. Pain in the arse to make but so worth it.

Were having take out. On a Tuesday, minging. But weve all been struck down with a cold and feel absolutely dog tit. At least the kids are fed right 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.