What are you cooking for dinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had my first dominoes in YEARS last night - life changing.

I'm not a veggie but I love vegetarian pizza's, is that weird?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Planning on Firecracker Chicken tonight. We had a pouch of Spice n Tice sachets given to us for Christmas this year so we are making our way through them!

Reactions: 1
Having Linda McCartney chorizo vegetarian sausages and mash with baked beans tonight.

Reactions: 4
Cottage pie and veg tonight. I've fancied one thanks to Alfie Deyes cooking one in his vlog last week. :giggle:

Reactions: 2
Have any of you lovely people who have the Linda McCartney stuff regularly tried the vegetable roast?

I saw it in Tezzers yesterday and thought it looked bloody lovely but didn’t want to risk it as it’s quite large! Is it nice?

King Prawn stir fry with Asian sticky rice. Rice, courtesy of Waitrose

Have any of you lovely people who have the Linda McCartney stuff regularly tried the vegetable roast?

I saw it in Tezzers yesterday and thought it looked bloody lovely but didn’t want to risk it as it’s quite large! Is it nice?
No but I just googled it and it looks good! My kid has a nut allergy so I never think to buy stuff like that, but this is nut free so I shall add to my list for next week ☺

Tonight is bubble and squeak (from yesterday’s roast dinner) with some Heck chicken sausages.

I really didn't like those Heck sausages, but I lots of people do.

I'm making some haddock fishcakes with homemade parsley sauce and purple sprouting broccoli.

I really am not keen on the pork ones but the chicken ones are tasty enough and no gristle or nasty bits. Not what I’d have for a treat but handy for a lower cal dinner.

Homemade burgers and chips. It's a rip off of shake shack burgers and so good.

Reactions: 1
Mahi Mahi baked in a greek yogurt, lemon, and dill sauce, served with garlic parmesan couscous and steamed mixed veggies.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.