Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Raver_Bear

Chatty Member
Roasted leg of pork, roast potatoes, honey roast parsnips, and green veg with lots and lots of gravy 😋

Reactions: 1

JOHN1967

VIP Member
Has anyone tried steak and kidney pudding, I used to love it. Have cut down now as it's very unhealthy.

• Heart

Tit.tat

VIP Member
Chicken, veg with spicy rice. Anyone who loves Nando’s spicy rice- M&S have just brought one out and it tastes JUST like it. 😍

• Heart

Flojo89

What's your method? I always fuck mine up.
Make the batter - 140g flour, 2 large eggs, salt pepper and half teaspoon mustard powder, whisk in milk until it’s smooth - then, and this is the important bit, leave in the fridge for at least an hour.
Put 10 sausages and a good glob of light olive oil in a roasting tray for 15 mins at about 190, add the batter then cook for about another 30 mins. You can check after 20 mins, it won’t sink.

Sorry it’s not more accurate but it’s been a trial and error thing. Resting the batter in the fridge seems to trump all the other advice for me though.

HowlOwl

VIP Member
We had one of those fajita kits but I always use only a third of the spice packet as it’s so overpowering (can use it up with more wraps etc). Also we like those little sets of Mexican dips from the supermarket, plus some grated cheese, to go in them.

101d

VIP Member
A new week means new Gousto meals!

Today I have Indian style vegetable pakora chaat

• Heart

Mustard

VIP Member
Where did you get them? I can't find them in any local supermarket.
There is a local butcher but he's really expensive. Might just have to splash out. Either that or make my own.
When I ate lamb I made my own burgers from ground lamb which was easy to find. I added seasoning like cumin and chopped mint plus some feta cheese. Lemon juice too.