Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sardine

Chatty Member
Yum! Think I’ll make this myself tomorrow or Saturday 😍 I did two burgers last night so having the second one for my dinner with skin on fries and battered onion rings later.
Ooh I'm looking forward to it 👌🏻

Reactions: 1

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I got some lamb burgers in M&S a few weeks back, they tasted wonderful however they were HUGE! They only came in a pack of two though which made them fairly pricey if you weren't getting them in the deal (3 for £10).
Yes, I love M&S food, but it's definitely a bit on the expensive side, even with the deals. It's more 'treat' food. I get a craving for the tubs every so often, especially the chocolate crispy ones 😋

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Have you ever served your chilli with plain tortilla chips? I do that when I have some. I also add sour cream or plain yogurt and chopped onions.
I served it with garlic bread and I mixed around a table spoon of double cream in to it for the last 3 minutes of cooking, it gives it a really nice texture.

VIP Member
now I’m really intrigued about the stew 😂
It was just your normal Lamb stew, I have to be careful.

Tonight, fish fingers and chips, normally I have that on Friday but we are out of crispy chicken for some odd reason.

Olivemaks

VIP Member
Can’t decide between…

Fish fillet in roll w/ salad (had this for the last 2 nights tho)
Chicken nuggets w/ salad (yes I am six years old why do you ask)
Pesto pasta (Jamie Oliver special, bit stodgy but nice, can’t stand JO though)
Chilli (will regret it when I get heartburn)
Fish fillet in a roll😍 but pesto pasta sounds divine

Mustard

VIP Member
I’ve got baby leeks to use up. Might just fry them and make some soup later. Or have them with crushed boiled new potatoes.