What are you cooking for dinner? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheeseburgers & fries

Eta: bought the new labelled chimichuri mccains fries thinking they'd be properly coated in seasoning but they're regular fries with a crappy seasoning packet. Like the one you get with super noodles that you do yourself 😒

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I had a spicebag with egg fried rice and curry sauce, with a friend of mine that came over.

For anyone not Irish it’s a takeaway dish that consists of salt and chilli chicken and chips with onions, peppers, chilli and crushed garlic.

Cheeseburgers & fries

Eta: bought the new labelled chimichuri mccains fries thinking they'd be properly coated in seasoning but they're regular fries with a crappy seasoning packet. Like the one you get with super noodles that you do yourself 😒
are they garlic and herb chips? If so my dad bought the exact same chips and thought exactly like you that they were already gonna be seasoned. He was raging as they were over 4 euro for the bag and they weren’t even seasoned when he could’ve went to Iceland and actually bought seasoned chips for half the price.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Tonight I have a Gousto Henderson's Relish Beef Burger... can't wait! It looks amazing!

Reactions: 4
Had chicken with peppercorn sauce, asparagus, tenderstem broccoli and cabbage

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Mother made Stew, I'm having Pizza, not risking the stew for reasons I'm not going into.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Went to zumba straight after work, by the time I got home I couldn't be bothered so I just had toast.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.