What are you cooking for dinner? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread

I’m having stuffed peppers, stuffed with spicy rice, feta cheese, mushrooms and onions 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
oooo, I didn't know this thread existed. This may well expose how often I say I am cooking but end up getting a takeaway! It might make me accountable! lol

Tonight we are having shephards pie, with at least an inch thick cheese layer on the mash, served with cabbage, carrots & Broccoli. The meat is out of the freezer defrosting so I have no excuse!!!

Reactions: 3
Roast chicken, mash, green beans and broccoli.

Reactions: 2
Chicken en croute with rosemary & garlic roast potatoes, broccoli and green beans.

Making the most of having my oven working 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Lentil (shepherd's) pie, but I'd ran out of stock cubes, so no idea what it's gonna be like 😂

Chicken en croute with rosemary & garlic roast potatoes, broccoli and green beans.

Making the most of having my oven working 😅
,😂😂 I did not recognise you with your new avatar

Reactions: 1
Chilli and garlic stirfried tofu with korean cucumber salad, an asian carrot salad and rice on the side.

Wouldn’t put the sugar/put less in next time with the Korean cucumber salad. Too sweet for me 🤢

Fish Finger wrap with potato salad. A starter of a small bag of crisps.

Well, the accountability worked! I cooked and it was banging tbh.

Tonight I am doing beef tacos & spicy rice.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Its taco Tuesday. Veggie tacos (recipe by the Happy Pear) for me and beef for himself 🌮

Getting a mcdonalds.

Large big mac meal with extra cheese and pickles
Some nuggets to share and an apple pie for afters.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.