Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mustard

VIP Member
Mr M made peppers filled with tomatoes and herbs, roasted with a little bit of cheese. We had them with rice.
I used to frequently make stuffed baked peppers stuffed with seasoned rice, tomatoes, mushrooms and cheese. Sometimes used to put tuna in. It was one of my favourite meals. Very retro. Must revisit.

Reactions: 1

Moongirl69

VIP Member
I need to go food shopping but have enough for tonight, so fridge/freezer and cupboard delight for us!

Mustard

VIP Member
Ok, appreciate it. I got a bag of garam masala in my cupboard and no idea what the appropriate way to use it would be. Curried chickpeas is a good idea.
I’m sorry I can’t do the linking thing. I also realised I don’t have any plain yogurt which you need.

I used to make a nice curried cauliflower and carrot soup which is very easy. That requires garam masala, cinnamon and curry powder too.
It’s in the Weelicious website.

Curry powder or garam masala is a good addition to egg or tuna mayo. I also like adding a bit of Dijon mustard and a bit of hot sauce, plus celery and onion if you have. I like the crunch.

Jongo3

Cheeseburgers & fries

Eta: bought the new labelled chimichuri mccains fries thinking they'd be properly coated in seasoning but they're regular fries with a shitty seasoning packet. Like the one you get with super noodles that you do yourself 😒
I did the same was so dissapointed.

• Sad
I need the recipe of this! I'm such a Taco Bell/Mexican food fan

Tonight I've got Shredded Hoisin Chicken Wraps! YUM. Tuesday is my favourite day as it's when my Gousto menu opens for the week loool
i kind of follow this recipe just with some tweaks! I’m RUBBISH at folding the wrap so just wrap it more like a burrito. And instead of shells i just use tortilla chips. so easy and so yummy!

• Heart