What are you cooking for dinner? #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making a steak and mushroom pie with mash. Maybe also (most definitely) a glass or two of red wine. Got a melt in the middle choc pudding from Sainsbury’s for afters 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We are about to have crab linguine (freshly caught Jersey crab of course!) Following with a sharp lemon tart with Jersey Dairy cream 🇯🇪. Love that we have fabulous local, fresh products here and supporting local business. A lovely Sancerre to wash it down. Heaven!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Half a leftover steak and cheese sub with tomato, pickles, hash brown and ranch. A chocolate and macadamia nut cookie and a bag of tangy cheese doritos 🐽

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My husband has ordered me a pizza ... not bad to say he’s thousands of miles away right now 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Everyone having take away: I am jealous!

Made a curry at home and had naan and poppadoms. Delicious.

Reactions: 3
I had my steak! It was really nice but made the peppercorn sauce with normal milk rather than my lacto free milk and have stomach ache - I’m lactose intolerant 🙃 Should have order Indian!!

Reactions: 1
I’m having fajitas tonight now after catching up on this thread 😂 pizza last night was so disappointing, I should have went for Indian!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.