What are you cooking for dinner? #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
breaded mushrooms, chicken nuggets and frozen pizza (all needed finishing up half eaten packs from the freezer) with tzatziki, sweet chilli sauce and a big salad. wine and almond cream cake for dessert 😋😋

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Sausage and mash with chocolate cake and custard for pudding!

Reactions: 3
Friday night is normally chippy night but I'm trying to be good to lose a bit of podge on my tummy. So I'll drool whilst my other half tucks into his chippy whilst I eat a salad or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Friday night is takeaway night. But I'm so bored with F&Cs, Chinese, Thai, McDonalds etc that I'd rather have something simple like bangers and mash :giggle:

Reactions: 1
Chicken sausages, crispy potatoes, broccoli, green beans, Yorkshire pudding and gravy. Not a normal Friday night dinner but craving the veg and that’s rare so going to make the most of it 😅

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.