What are you cooking for dinner? #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday we had pastys and crisps for dinner. Wild af obv lol. We got home from shopping and kind of couldn't be bothered πŸ˜‚

Tonight quorn enchiladas bby. πŸ’ƒπŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 2
We are having some pulled beef thing from M&S and home made potato wedges. One of my favourite things. I have been saving my daily calories for it πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Yesterday we had pastys and crisps for dinner. Wild af obv lol. We got home from shopping and kind of couldn't be bothered πŸ˜‚

Tonight quorn enchiladas bby. πŸ’ƒπŸ»
I can never be arsed cooking after doing the food shop. I usually just have gin instead 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I am doing ramadan this year (first time, not muslim but supporting my significant other) so I want to cook nice hearthy meals for ftoor.

Last night was a zucchini and chickpea spicy curry with rice. Dessert was whole orange cake (a cake made with an entire orange).
Tonight will be the same. I am counting hours and minutes!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.