What are you cooking for dinner? #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cheese toasties and a cucumber salad in the end... couldn't be bothered to cook but it turned out to be just what i wanted πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

• Heart
Reactions: 8
cheese toasties and a cucumber salad in the end... couldn't be bothered to cook but it turned out to be just what i wanted πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
My daughter had cheese toasties dipped in tomato soup .. the easiest food is sometimes the best ...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When I was a child, we always had soup and a sandwich (quite often a toastie) for Sunday evening supper in front of the television.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wasn't going to bother because they had a late picky lunch that they didn't eat much of at like 2;00 pm because they had, had breakfast at 10 am , but then I realized was just creating more work for myself if I didn't cook dinner properly, because I would have to then cook a lazy easy small dinner AND then find something to make for the lunch the following day because i always pack my husband a hot leftover lunch.

Anyways !

Pot roast ( usually do in slowcooker but not today , did Pioneer women ( food network ) style ) in Dutch oven w/ colored carrots, potatoes, onion, mushrooms,garlic, beef stock .
still cooking.

Eggs in purgatory. Like this picture taken from Nigella’s site.
0B0EA6AE-A0C2-46A3-8D05-FAA02E305EE4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.