What are you cooking for dinner? #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Us Tattlers bloody love a bean. I reckon I'll just flick a tin of beans on some toast tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Glad we didn't like beans at the start of Lockdown, especially with everyone panic buying them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Chicken and fresh basil in a tomato sauce with pasta and med veg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Going to try a vegan chicken burger with some chips. Not sure I’ll like it... I’ve not tried much vegan food but going to give it a go!

Reactions: 7
Jacket potato with beans. Rum & Raisin ice cream for dessert.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chicken and fresh basil pasta - had stir fry last night instead as it was as close to a chinese as I was going to get 🤣

• Haha
Having a few drinks tonight so its going to be a simple meal, oven pizza and chunky chips from M&S .. :m

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Having a few drinks tonight so its going to be a simple meal, oven pizza and chunky chips from M&S .. :m
I've said it before, but simple food is often the best. As for pizza, any pizza is better than no pizza. As you probably guessed I love pizza.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've said it before, but simple food is often the best. As for pizza, any pizza is better than no pizza. As you probably guessed I love pizza.
We always have drinks on a Saturday night so now instead of having a full meal that will stick us into a food coma we do party food for the two of us, so onion rings, chicken dipper, southern fried chicken strips, chips.. its so simple but its great.

I love potato waffles, beans and cheese too. :D

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.