What are you cooking for dinner? #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loaded potatoes in the slow cooker , potatoes with paprika, spring onions , bacon and cheese first time I’ve tried it 6 hours later who knows ,going to put sour cream on top , chicken and salad

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Leftovers - meatball and black bean chilli, unfortunately it was really bland and lacking flavour when we cooked the batch up the last week so I'm not massively looking forward to it!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Im new to Gousto ( just trying to up my confidence in the kitchen ) so tonight im doing a bacon and mushroom risotto with a rocket and red onion salad

Reactions: 3
I just had a late lunch of baked sweet potato and grated cheese plus some of this soup which was very decent.
C1E55791-9E95-4EF1-984E-E0C07470E597.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Lasagne and salad. Wish I'd read this thread before I went shopping and bought the same stuff I buy every week.

Reactions: 3
chicken breast pan fried in some olive oil, cayenne pepper, garlic and chilli, with a side of potatoes and a salad with iceberg lettuce, green bell peppers, radish and red onion :) and a glass of white wine!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.