What are you cooking for dinner? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sauasge and mash. Weathers awful so in need of comfort food.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I had a meatless farm burger on a brioche bun served with salt and chilli wedges and salad. It was so tasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Homemade burgers, with truffle mayonnaise, plastic cheese (I only use them for burgers) sliced organic tomatoes and organic lettuce, all inside a lightly toasted brioche bun.
Crinkle chips
Mini cornichons in vinegar
Raspberry Royale from M&S
A few glasses of very cold Pinot Grigio
(Also stocked up on Percy Pigs as iam addicted, and apparently we’re in for some snow. That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it πŸ˜‰!!!!)

• Heart
Not cooking as such, just did a grazer, salami, ham, cheese, grapes, peanuts, crisps, pickled onions. . Love a graze.
Jealous of all your take outs though. .
We had ours last night.
I ordered on line and instructed OH to pick up on his way home.
Sent him to the wrong chipper!! 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Roast dinner even though I really am not a fan πŸ˜’ other half wants one and I can doing two separate dinners

We will be ordering a Carvery takeaway from the local pub at around 1pm.

Cba to get the pots and pans out today

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.