What are you cooking for dinner? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive just prepped a chicken casserole type thing, chicken breasts, carrots cut chunky, onion, potatoes, tin of tomatoes, handful of butter beans and stock . . I'll throw some dumplings in later, probably get 2 dinners off of this, might bulk it out with more veg tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Meatballs tonight

That looks good, do you have a recipe?

Of course :) This serves two:

Ingredients:
Two skinless salmon fillets
Pack of Raw King Prawns
Pack of rainbow tomatoes
Pesto
Clove of garlic, crushed
Salt & Pepper
Chilli flakes
Juice of half a lemon
Fresh dill, basil and parsley ( I keep them in the freezer and use from frozen)

Method:
Place salmon, prawns and tomatoes on a large square of tinfoil
Cover salmon with a couple of teaspoons of pesto (however much you like yourself)
Season with salt, pepper and chilli flakes & sprinkle garlic on top
Add some fresh herbs and squeeze over the juice of half a lemon
Wrap up foil parcel and place directly on a shelf (not on a baking tray) in the oven at 200C for about 25 minutes. Depending on the thickness of the salmon, it might take a bit longer.

When you open the parcel you'll have a nice little 'jus' from the pesto and juices. Drain this off into a jug and pour over once you plate up. I serve it with tagliatelle.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Of course :) This serves two:

Ingredients:
Two skinless salmon fillets
Pack of Raw King Prawns
Pack of rainbow tomatoes
Pesto
Clove of garlic, crushed
Salt & Pepper
Chilli flakes
Juice of half a lemon
Fresh dill, basil and parsley ( I keep them in the freezer and use from frozen)

Method:
Place salmon, prawns and tomatoes on a large square of tinfoil
Cover salmon with a couple of teaspoons of pesto (however much you like yourself)
Season with salt, pepper and chilli flakes & sprinkle garlic on top
Add some fresh herbs and squeeze over the juice of half a lemon
Wrap up foil parcel and place directly on a shelf (not on a baking tray) in the oven at 200C for about 25 minutes. Depending on the thickness of the salmon, it might take a bit longer.

When you open the parcel you'll have a nice little 'jus' from the pesto and juices. Drain this off into a jug and pour over once you plate up. I serve it with tagliatelle.
Thanks! Going to make this during the week, looking forward to it :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 1
tonight it's a prawn & edamame rice pan with a homemade sauce of sesame oil, soy sauce, brown sugar and sambal oelek, with spring onions and sesame seeds over top 🥣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
A bowl of chocolate ice cream. I have an ear infection and have lost my appetite, a bowl of ice cream is all I can seem to bring myself to eat lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Just ordered an Indian takeaway. I’m getting a paneer and spinach curry with jeera rice 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 6
A bowl of chocolate ice cream. I have an ear infection and have lost my appetite, a bowl of ice cream is all I can seem to bring myself to eat lol
I sometimes get ear and throat infections, so I understand how you feel. Hope your feeling better soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Scrambled egg and Richmond meat free sausages (not veggie but heard good things about them) on toast.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.