What are you cooking for dinner? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet potato cottage pie with melted cheddar topping.
Made it last night so just needs slinging in the oven.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My boyfriend keeps bloody forgetting to cancel our Hello Fresh Box and we've not selected any meals so we've been given random ones. Surprise hello fresh for us tonight 🤪😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have just made a cottage pie. All four of us will eat the same meal at the same time, which doesn’t haven very often. I will serve with some peas and cauliflower.

Reactions: 5
Spaghetti Bolognese using the Lazy Ingham method....cooking the spaghetti in a wok...

Reactions: 2
Flatbread with Mexican spiced veg and hummus. I’ve finally stopped eating toast every evening 😆

Fish burger with some beans and maybe a slice of garlic bread 🤩 Aldi fish burgers are sooo good.

Reactions: 3
Chicken in a honey and mustard sauce with white rice and maybe some garlic dough balls. I'll just have the rice and sauce as I don't eat meat.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.