What are you cooking for dinner? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pesto pasta with Parmesan cheese on top.. although I’m really craving a Chinese takeaway

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Lean low fat meatballs in a made up spicy tomato creamy sauce, just chucked in random ingredients and it turned out not too bad haha

Reactions: 2
I really don't have much in the house at the moment, at least not until tomorrow's Morrison's delivery, due to self isolating.

So it might be beans on bleedin' toast again
or
another Chinese takeaway :giggle:

Reactions: 1
I really don't have much in the house at the moment, at least not until tomorrow's Morrison's delivery, due to self isolating.

or
i vote for the chinese takeaway!

for me tonight it's beef steak, mashed potato and veggies

Reactions: 3

or
Beans on toast does sound good 🤣 but the takeaway sounds even more good 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are you getting any sesame prawn toast or spring rolls to go with it? Promise I'm not drooling at the thought of Chinese takeaway 👀 🤤
Ahh, now there's an idea - prawn toast!

Mmmmm thank you for that. I will add it to my order. I hope you enjoy whatever it is you'll be having tonight :p

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.