What are you cooking for dinner? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We had Tuna melts done in the George Foreman with chips ☺ I melted a cheesey crust on top like Costa.

Reactions: 3
Ohh everyone's food sounds so nice . I made a vegan salad with vegetables now i am hungry and thinking of pizza ..

Reactions: 2
Since I still don't have much of a big appetite I will play it safe with something simple like a jacket spud, bacon and veg - probably!

Reactions: 1
I have have a roast chicken left over- can’t face chicken curry- I seem to do this every week with left overs. Any ideas?

My usual roast... I’m doing chicken today with roasties, homemade Yorkshire’s and gravy, broccoli carrots cauli and parsnips. Might make a cheesecake for pudding. All I do during these lockdowns is cook and eat I will end up the size of a house

before lockers I’d never dream of making my own gravy or Yorkshire’s but there’s nowt else to do 🤣

I have have a roast chicken left over- can’t face chicken curry- I seem to do this every week with left overs. Any ideas?
same, I always do curry on Monday but getting bored now.. maybe a pie or pasta?

Chicken casserole is always a good standby;
or Cajun chicken with rice;
jerk chicken is really nice too, especially with additional spices

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.