What are you cooking for dinner? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tuna steaks with spicy sweet potato wedges. Mushrooms on the side, they don't really go imo but need using, was going to fry them with a bit of garlic and some very finely chopped onion to serve on the size. And some green beans and peas. Looking forward to it, especially if Mr Jarv decides he fancies doing the cooking tonight!

Reactions: 1
I’ve cooked some chicken but am looking at it now and really want something (anything!) else.

Reactions: 1
Chicken in pepper sauce, probably just with some veg and spuds from the freezer.

Chicken curry and rice,
Ill do extra rice so I can do a fried rice dish tomorrow

I put a casserole in the slow cooker before work this morning but I realllllly fancy fish finger sandwiches so I'll have the casserole reheated tomorrow and have some fish fingers sandwiches tonight! Casserole is always better on the 2nd day anyway

Reactions: 2
Either spaghetti bolognese or four cheese tortellini with garlic bread. Depends on whether I can be bothered making the spag bol 😂

I made burger & chips ... Well kinda.... Very low carb keto version. Tasted very much like the real thing although it didn't look like it 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.