What are you cooking for dinner? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we're having some company over so preparing a few things
yesterday we made homemade soljanka, it's a russian soup with tomatoes, peppers, beef, sausage, onions and pickles
later i'm making pigs in blankets and assembling a nice cheese board
lots of different cheeses, crackers, salt sticks, fruits, and making obatzda
followed by beer and lots of gin tonic with spices and champagne!

and we're making homemade shots called mexicaners! they're like mini bloody marys

• Heart
Reactions: 4
M&S dine in for us tonight. The super duper supposedly amazing chicken kievs were included (and at £10 a pop normal price they can jog on!) so we’re giving them a bash, with beef dripping chips, sticky toffee pud and a bottle of Prosecco.
DIET STARTS TOMORROW 😂🐷

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Feeling abit meh today, so my go to comfort food, tomato soup and cheese on toast.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Love reading this thread almost as much as I love food itself 😂

We’ve got steak & chips tonight.

Reactions: 2
New year dinner 🤩 basically Christmas dinner take 2 but with beef and chicken. All the trimmings of course!

Reactions: 3
I was going to do a gammon roast but I’m slightly hungover from my pink gin 🥴 Takeaway I think!

Reactions: 1
Roast dinner which is confusing my teenager as they are now convinced it’s a normal Sunday 😂

Last night & tonight we had a picky tea. Was gonna make something more exciting but I felt rough today 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.