What are you cooking for dinner? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a chicken korma in the slow cooker. I prefer a spicier curry but my daughter fancied korma.. I’ll be having it with coconut rice, poppadoms and a Peshwari naan 😋

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve got a chicken korma in the slow cooker. I prefer a spicier curry but my daughter fancied korma.. I’ll be having it with coconut rice, poppadoms and a Peshwari naan 😋
Curry made in a slow cooker? I've never heard of this method, tell me more :)

Oh and if my Brother can get it, we are having Steak tonight.

Enchiladas and I'll prob have chips with seasoning on them. My nutriton plan starts next Wednesday.

Reactions: 2
Curry made in a slow cooker? I've never heard of this method, tell me more :)

Oh and if my Brother can get it, we are having Steak tonight.
I just boil then shred the chicken, quickly sauté the veg in the spices and paste then throw it all in the slow cooker with coconut milk 😋 and leave it on low all day

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I just boil then shred the chicken, quickly sauté the veg in the spices and paste then throw it all in the slow cooker with coconut milk 😋 and leave it on low all day
Sounds tasty, I might have to try that sometime.

• Heart
Christmas stuffing burgers! My boyfriend had pork mince and i had a vegetarian quorn sausage burger, made by pulling the casing off the veggie sausages to make "mince" and then made following the same recipe as the pork. We had it with wedges and Apple & Rocket Salad 🍔 🥗

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Lamb and chicken roast today with homemade lemon cheesecake and a few prosecco’s before real life beings tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Home made toad in the hole with broccoli, carrots and green beans on the side. Think it’s a weight watchers recipe I found years ago

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.