What are you cooking for dinner? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had a slow cooker cook book in the cupboard for years. If only ever used my slow cooker for the same two dishes so I decided to only cook meals made in the slow cooker using the cookbook for the whole winter. I'm wondering why I didn't do this sooner, delicious meals and loads of time saved that I can use more productively in the limited daytime we have. I never knew you could do so many other interesting things than what I was using it for 🤦‍♀️
So the last thing I cooked in it was tarragon and parsley lemon chicken. Great for meal prep too if you're cooking for one.

Reactions: 4
Lamb Stew tonight.

Turkey is all gone, Lamb all gone, just got boiled ham to polish off, anyone fancy a Ham Sandwich?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.