What are you cooking for dinner? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had land and air ๐ŸŒฑ burgers ๐Ÿ” (Linda M southern fried fillet with a Beyond Burger, smoked garlic Mayo, bbq sauce, violife mature cheese and red onion - Beyond Burgers are ยฃ3 a pack in Tesco atm!), homemade rosemary and sumac chips and Birds Eye southern fried goujon thingies + ketchup and Mayo to dip in. Stuffed. Really want a ninja air fryer for the chips ๐Ÿค”

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Probably just salads and other rabbit food. It's going to be a rather hot and humid day, and am getting a bit bored of curries and cooked food generally.

Reactions: 1
getting takeaway from my favorite local spot tonight: falafel, burgers and truffle fries ๐Ÿ˜
tomorrow we are making a homemade meal for nye, so today is the last day i can have a takeaway before the 2021 health journey begins ๐Ÿ˜‚

Not making much today because will be getting a bunch of nibbles and picky food tomorrow. Probably a salad or a cheese toastie.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Chicken and veg. Havenโ€™t had vegetables since Christmas Day and my body is crying ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Attempting pork and prawn gyozas tonight, then sticky soy aubergines with gingery peanut rice. Followed by 4755 drinks ๐Ÿน

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.