Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

memoii11

VIP Member
Chilli in cheese cups (cheese melted on the underside of a muffin tin then cooled to harden) with sour cream and homemade coleslaw on the side. I might do some courgette fries too depending on how hungry everyone is later.

Reactions: 5

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I have just made a cottage pie. All four of us will eat the same meal at the same time, which doesn’t haven very often. I will serve with some peas and cauliflower.

Sardine

Chatty Member
Taco Bell is my favourite takeaway 🤤 my favourite is the crunch wrap supreme.

For dinner today we're having Turkey Twizzlers (fuck you Jamie Oliver) Chips and beans. A beige dinner again as I have a slight hangover 👀

• Haha

Itsalwayssunny

Today is the last roast before Christmas and my children want everything so we have roast pork, roast potatoes and parsnips, stuffing, Yorkshire puddings, cauliflower cheese, carrots, cabbage, broccoli and sprouts

• Heart

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Takeaway roast dinner from the pub. Pork, mash, roast potatoes, stuffing, Yorkshire, sausage and veg. It’s so massive I always order a kids meal!

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Quorn roast, roasties, yorkshire puddings that are mahoosive, cabbage with lots of butter and salt/pepper, carrots, brocolli and gravy. It was my first time making a roast all by myself 😅