Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bunnyboo

VIP Member
A bowl of chocolate ice cream. I have an ear infection and have lost my appetite, a bowl of ice cream is all I can seem to bring myself to eat lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

HelloStereo

VIP Member
I am trying to eat a bit healthier so I had a sort of Buddha Bowl thing (apart from it had meat in it). It had wild rice, sweetcorn, pickled cabbage, spinach, chicken and some hummus as a sort of topping / sauce.

Trying to make one of these type bowls a night. Sometimes I get my inspiration from the M&S Nourish Bowls. Generally have wild rice as the carb, some veggies and then one or two proteins mixed. Sometimes I'll have tuna & edamame, sometimes mackerel and tofu, or chicken and peanuts. Then just whatever veggies I have left. Sometimes I'll add some avocado for some unsaturated fat.

• Heart

petitspois

VIP Member
Pizza tonight. Doing the bbc good food Beef Stroganoff tomorrow. I’m continuing to try to expand my kids’ repertoire- going pretty well so far.

Sardine

Chatty Member
Veggie Toad in the hole with mash and onion gravy. Homemade by the bf (who is not being a cunt today 😂)

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Sausage casserole tonight. Doing it with triple chilli sausages though. Habanero, Chipotle and jalapeno 🥵 opened the packet and it stunk spicy so think we might regret the idea 🥵🤣

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Having M&S Potato Rosti things, with chicken and red wine gravy! Not sure if its a combo that goes together but the Rosti's are out of date today so.. there we go :LOL: