What are you cooking for dinner? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mustard baked pork chops + apples with mash and baked broccolli with parmesan and lemon with honey mustard gravy

Reactions: 2
Roast chicken, broccoli cauliflower, pigs n blankets, new potatoes, roasties, carrots home made gravy....... left over chicken will be used for a keep me warm curry soup 😋😋😋

Reactions: 1
this has made me very jealous, I’m currently pregnant and missing steak so much 😫

enjoy 😊
I missed steak so much when I was pregnant, it was the first meal I had when I gave birth! Then the day after that an Italian bmt from subway 🙊

• Haha
I messed up the Tesco delivery and the 4 bottles of gin I had placed in the online basket to hold the delivery slot arrived instead of the normal weekly shop. Freezer lucky dip tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I messed up the Tesco delivery and the 4 bottles of gin I had placed in the online basket to hold the delivery slot arrived instead of the normal weekly shop. Freezer lucky dip tonight.
This is one of my greatest fears. Although your delivery sounds awesome. I'd get 50 packs of bananas 😂

Tonight I'm having tempura chicken and homemade coleslaw in flatbread. Thinking of making some onion rings too.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.