What are you cooking for dinner? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband just sent me a surprise pizza delivery ... winning tonight ☺. And no the cat isn’t having it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Another late night so that means it was Scrambled eggs on toast again, I love scrambled eggs, any time of the day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Homemade tomato soup with cheese and ham toasties. All the autumn meals making an appearance at the moment.

Reactions: 1
Tonight was a McDonald’s after a little food shop. Tomorrow is chicken casserole and homemade bread 😋 as said above perfect for this weather

Poached eggs on toast.

A bit of a comedown from the curry I was hoping for at the local pub. But alas due to staff shortages they weren't serving food :(

Think I’m gonna make a roast tonight. Well better start in the next 5 minutes if I want it to be ready 😂😂

Reactions: 3
We had beef casserole from the slow cooker with root veg mash, dumplings and veggies on the side.

I made a huge pot so have put the leftovers in a dish and will put pastry on top to have Tuesday.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.