What are you cooking for dinner? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was under the impression I was having tuna pasta with perinaise, red onion, sweetcorn and peppers but my fella has ordered us fish, chips and curry sauce

Reactions: 2
This is one of my greatest fears. Although your delivery sounds awesome. I'd get 50 packs of bananas 😂

Tonight I'm having tempura chicken and homemade coleslaw in flatbread. Thinking of making some onion rings too.
Mine would be 10 bags of potatoes, gin is a much better mistake

Unfortunately my partner has broken his leg and went down for emergency surgery today. I've ordered myself an Indian takeaway for one and plan to drink alot of wine. We're meant to be moving house in a couple weeks 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I’m having cheese on toast
Sounds pathetic compared to your meals! But my husband went away today for 3 months and honestly it’s the only thing I can face.
I did make my girls homemade burgers and chips though

We picked our 11kg pumpkin from the allotment and have been trying to eat it all (there’s only 2 of us!) I made pumpkin ravioli, pumpkin soup and pumpkin pie over the weekend and tonight was pumpkin mac and cheese. I never want to see a pumpkin again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Unfortunately my partner has broken his leg and went down for emergency surgery today. I've ordered myself an Indian takeaway for one and plan to drink alot of wine. We're meant to be moving house in a couple weeks 😂
oh love. Hope partner’s surgery and recovery goes smoothly, as does your house move.
One day at a time. At least your dinner was a good one 💛

Hope he's OK and you enjoyed your curry?

Reactions: 1
Jacket potatoes, cheese and beans tonight. Very boring choice, but we have meat free meals two/three times a week. 😂

Chicken thigh tray bake with leeks, mushrooms, pancetta and a mushroom/thyme sauce. With mash and broccoli.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.