What are you cooking for dinner? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being lazy today but I really fancied Hot dogs! So that’s what I’m doing. With onions and Tom sauce!

Reactions: 3
Ordering some Thai food in. Probably get sweetcorn cakes, chicken Massaman, Thai red prawn, stir fried vegetables and coconut rice. No doubt my husband will want a Pad Thai too.

Reactions: 6
Cheddar and onion burger with some broccoli and peas on the side 🤣 balance and all that..

• Haha
Cheddar and onion burger with some broccoli and peas on the side 🤣 balance and all that..
Sounds good if you forget the peas and broccoli, and maybe add some french fries, to make it healthy make the fries in an airfryer.

• Haha
So very tired. It's cheese, bread and wine night. I don't even have the energy to consider an actual meal.

Reactions: 1
Electric Pressure Cooker sweet potato and mushroom Risotto with cashew cream - griddled spicy tofu.

@Rippedjeanmaybe @Megan29220

thanks! This was mentioned at work and they said cheese is always first for optimum meltage but to me cheese is a topping/final step. And mine does deffo melt!

Hope you both enjoyed your dinners.
Haha my partner loves to do cheese then beans, but it just feels wrong to me, I have to use the cheese as the last topping!😂 It was very nice too, thank you😀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.