What are you cooking for dinner? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beef stew, put it in the slow cooker so dinner will be ready when I get off work.

Oh how I wish this could be my Friday night 😩😩😩 can’t remember the last party I went to thanks to corona 😂
Actually, you've just reminded me of something so blatantly obvious but didn't hit me until now.

How are we supposed to have a party in lockdown?

Need to look into that - am not taking any chances or breaking any laws.

Thanks for jogging my dusty memory (y)

Actually, you've just reminded me of something so blatantly obvious but didn't hit me until now.

How are we supposed to have a party in lockdown?

Need to look into that - am not taking any chances or breaking any laws.

Thanks for jogging my dusty memory (y)
How did you forget we're all in lockdown? 😂

Reactions: 1
I’m gonna make dirty fries, got some pulled pork to use, oven chips, sour cream, loads of cheese and spices and spring onions 👌🏼👌🏼 A few gins goes down well too!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Came on here for some inspiration...time of the month and I've been feeling off my food for the past few days, only had plain stuff.

Think I'll go with a jacket potato and cheese.

Reactions: 1
Toad in the hole tonight, onion gravy, broccoli and a large glass of red 🍷

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.