What are you cooking for dinner? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baked salmon, cauliflower cheese, broccoli and baked potato. Followed by a mini hagen daz ice cream

Reactions: 1
Actually, you've just reminded me of something so blatantly obvious but didn't hit me until now.

How are we supposed to have a party in lockdown?

Need to look into that - am not taking any chances or breaking any laws.

Thanks for jogging my dusty memory (y)
I was going to ask you about that, but didn't want to sound like a jerk spoiling your fun.

For now a snack, Pot Noodle! :p

Spaghetti Bolognese tonight. ❤

No cooking tonight, made a big pot of stew yesterday, (always tastes better the next day) but really don't fancy it, so cheese and crackers.

Had a maccies for lunch... ooops!
So probably have some soup or toastie or something for tea.

Reactions: 2
Was feeling fancy, so we bought a M&S dine in for two meal. Got a mini cheese selection (will probs save this for another day) Mac n cheese, tiramisu and a bottle of red.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.