What are you cooking for dinner? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thai takeaway!

Massamam curry
Coconut prawns
Sticky rice
Pad Thai
Sticky ribs
Green curry.

Been treating this week as if we're abroad as we're on annual leave but due to obvious reasons that's not possible, so instead it's been takeaways/meals out every night for 7 days.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
G/f is coming round later today, so fancy eating out for a change.

However, given the current covid situation in this neck of the woods (Lake District) I suspect we'll end up eating in with a nice takeaway - Chinese or Indian.

Reactions: 2
Thinking about udon noodles but I think I'll settle for some chicken and pesto pasta instead. Don't feel like eating our or ordering takeout.

It's our last night of our "living like we're on holiday but staying home" week. Heading out to our local Turkish restaurant. Gonna get a selection of all the meze and some prawn kebabs.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Scrambled eggs for the second day running,

Oh BTW, it's 00:34 and I've been home 15 minutes, had a late nights WORK!!! night before got home 10PM, hence the scrambled eggs.

Reactions: 3
Lots of veg, beans, spices and tomatoes in the Instant Pot Electric Pressure cooker for 10 mins and a great dinner for the next 2 days. Add a jacket or some rice if you want.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.