What are you cooking for dinner? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beans on toast or an Indian takeaway. All hinges on if my g/f will be blessing me with her presence - weather permitting

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Turkey & pesto burgers. Originally a HelloFresh recipe, deeeeelicious!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve made an aubergine and halloumi bake. Currently in the oven. I think I’ll have it with a bag of rice and quinoa mixed together.
My husband isn’t vegetarian, only me but he’s refused to eat this saying aubergines taste of slime 🤣

Reactions: 1
Chicken vindaloo! 🍛 - sister sent me a code for a free Hello Fresh box so I’m whizzing my way through that this week

Haddock fishcake, mash, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and parsley sauce that I accidentally put way too much black pepper in.

Chickpea, avocado, carrot and broccoli Buddha bowl topped with feta. It was supposed to be a fried egg on top but I dropped the egg 🙄 ... I’m trying to make a point of caring for myself a bit more. My husband is going through some mental health issues and I know to be healthier to be able to cope with it all

Reactions: 2
Turkey burgers with garlic mayo and all the pickles, sweet potato fries and a greek salad

gluten free pizza with tomato sauce, fresh basil, goat cheese, olives, onions, spring onions and jalapenos :)

Reactions: 2
Macaroni cheese tonight, it's all I can handle right now.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.