What are you cooking for dinner? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Roast Beef dinner was fantastic, got enough leftover beef for the next 2 days so I will be breaking out the Mayo.

Reactions: 3
Reheating the leftover pumpkin soup and having it with baguette and feta cheese.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just had two lamb chops and a salad

I’m having southern fried chicken wings from Iceland’s. I feel like a uni student eating them but I’m addicted!
I absolutely love these too!!!! I always get a few bags when I’m in icelands

• Heart
Attempting to make a one pot Hainanese chicken rice (actually “khao mun gai”, the Thai version, not sure what the difference is,
if any).

Messed it up already but I guess it’ll still be chicken and rice of some sort? I’m worried I’ll be eating raw rice or rice porridge. The chicken is definitely cooked through ok.

I’ve only made rice in a rice cooker before - rice in a pot is stressing me out!!!!!

Reactions: 1
Oh I love this thread! Why have I only just found it!!

Roast chicken dinner with all the trimmings 🤤
First time in ages I am attempting yorkshire puds myself as I forgot to buy the Aunt Bessie ones I usually get.

My chicken hadn't defrosted enough so I did a cottage pie to go with the planned roast potatoes, stuffing, yorkshire puds, leeks and sweetcorn.
There's leftovers so that's my lunch tomorrow 😋
The chicken will be defrosted for tomorrow so will have it with baguettes and salad probably.

• Heart
I'm doing chicken korma from scratch with bought naan breads. I've started doing a roast chicken dinner on a Tuesday these days. Since I'm working from home it's not that much extra work as I peel the spuds at lunchtime and so on. Something nice to have kind of mid week.

My chicken hadn't defrosted enough so I did a cottage pie to go with the planned roast potatoes, stuffing, yorkshire puds, leeks and sweetcorn.
There's leftovers so that's my lunch tomorrow 😋
The chicken will be defrosted for tomorrow so will have it with baguettes and salad probably.
how do you prepare your leeks?

Twist on cottage pie - chilli con carne on the bottom with mashed sweet potato on top and baked in the oven. Tomato, onion, chilli and avacado salad.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Chinese- finished nightduty this morning and feel like death warmed up, only a takeaway will do

I wanted a roast dinner, but my other half didn’t fancy it. Ended up with a Nando's instead. 😋

I love this thread!
I had a chicken roast. Sprinkled an oxo cube on my spuds and used some of the meat juices. De lightful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.