What are you cooking for dinner? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Smoked salmon pasta with lemon, creme fraiche and chilli. Sticky toffee pud for dessert

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Cheese and onion pie (local baker doing deliveries) bakes beans and home fried. WINNING.

Reactions: 5
Linda McCartney vegetarian chorizo sausages, mash, baked beans snd salad.

Reactions: 4
This is what I am making from the Budget Bytes site. Chunky lentil and vegetable Soup. This picture is taken from her site. I’m using green lentils in mine because that is what I have. I had a lot of carrots and celery to use. It also has black beans. 😋
9B216C89-10B8-4DFE-885F-F037B719DBE3.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Another Joe Wicks recipe tonight. This time it’s cheesy chicken and chorizo.

Reactions: 2
This is what I am making from the Budget Bytes site. Chunky lentil and vegetable Soup. This picture is taken from her site. I’m using green lentils in mine because that is what I have. I had a lot of carrots and celery to use. It also has black beans. 😋View attachment 129158
That looks good, and I have all those ingredients so I think I will do the same. Thanks for this!

That looks good, and I have all those ingredients so I think I will do the same. Thanks for this!
👍😄 I’ve made many of her recipes and never had a dud one. I actually prefer brown lentils to green though unless they are the Puy lentils.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.