Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sosig

Chatty Member
I'm living for this thread I am such a foodie. Probably only a takeaway pizza tonight though as I'm spending this afternoon doing some painting (I ran out two weeks ago and today was the first available delivery slot!)

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I was given an easy tasty recipe for chorizo burritos/wraps/tacos by a Mexican guy who lived in Southern California. I used European chorizo (usually Spanish or Portuguese) which is sausage like. The American/Mexican version seems to be more mince meat like. Fry the chopped chorizo in a pan till cooked or heated through, remove from pan, leaving behind the oil from the meat. Beat some eggs together and scramble in the oil. Place in a heated tortilla with the chorizo and add sour cream and chopped coriander, fold and eat.
Yes, the one we had is like the mince meat. We have done those before but as breakfast tacos, they are sooo good!

AutumnGhost

Chatty Member
What’s the deal when you order a takeaway or more specifically Dominos?

do you take it from them still or do they have to leave it somewhere?

we’ve still not had takeaway of any kind for the whole of lockdown and craving a dominos so bad 😫

prinnygrace

VIP Member
Ooh only had them with chips or mash at IKEA!! What sauce do you have them with, just a tomato based one??
They’re lush with anything😂😂 yeah a normal tomato pasta sauce! We buy either the IKEA ones or Costco do similar Swedish meatballs which are just as good, depends where we’ve been shopping recently😂

Mustard

VIP Member
I’m having a baked sweet potato for tea. What’s everyone’s favourite toppings? After some inspo.
Grated cheddar or similar. And/Or cream cheese, creme fraiche, sour cream. Squeeze of lime. Also add some chilli jam.